The Owners Corporation at ILK has entered into a private parking agreement with Stonnington Council whereby vehicles parked without authority in private car spaces and/or on common property within the carpark will be fined.
This includes the loading bay and all common areas of the driveway.
The offending vehicle will be issued a fine of 1 penalty unit ($144.00).
Procedure for reporting vehicles
- If there is a vehicle parked in your carpark without approval or on common property. Contact the Building Manager via SMS message.
- The SMS should include;
- Picture of Vehicle with licence plate
- Vehicle details (make, colour, licence plate number)
- Location (Carpark number, G, B1, B2, B3)
- The Building Manager will contact the council officer who will respond to the request within 45 minutes.